No Doc Property Loans
No Doc Property Loans is an adopted term that is used for mortgage loans that are obtained with fewer documents a borrower does need to provide a small amount of documents that are required. For instance , if it’s a purchase, we will require contract of sale, 100 points of ID, evidence that borrower have funds to complete the transaction.No Doc Loans are mainly provided by non-banks or private lenders as they are usually more flexible lenders and can structure loans to your specific needs. They can typically be secured by first or second mortgages or caveat loans.
- Loan Amount: $50,000- $5 Million Dollars
- Term: up to 12 months only
- No Credit Checks
- No Financials required
- LVR 75% or less
- Loans are only provided to corporate borrowers, trusts.
Funds within 48 hours or less
- Flexible Terms
- No Penalties For Early Repayment
- Low Rates
- No Financials or Credit Checks
- We Lend Australia Wide